The position is on a fixed term of between three and five years, with the possibility of an extension. Job starts on or soon after 1 January 2023, by agreement.
We are looking for a bold and forward-thinking leader with the ability to develop the festival through innovative and relevant programming, strategic attention to audience building and active collaboration with the Foundation’s partner members and other national and international participants. We want someone who lives and breathes the arts, and who has a passion for making high quality music accessible to as wide an audience as possible.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for festival’s artistic programme
- Responsible for continuing development of festival
- Executive responsibility for economy and daily operations
- Ensure active and good cooperation with members, Norwegian and international cultural scene and institutions, as well as other partners and collaborators
What we want:
- High levels of competence in musical knowledge
- Good overview of Norwegian and international tendencies in contemporary music and related art forms (eg sound art, performance, theatre, dance)
- Documented leadership experience, good cooperative skills and high flexibility
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- National and international contacts/network
Personal qualities and suitability will be taken into account and the post can to a certain extent be adapted to the right person.
Application with CV should be sent in by 1 November to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions relating to the position can be addressed to board leader Yngve Slettholm (Tel +47 48082621, email email@example.com). All enquiries will be handled in confidence.